The shipping costs are based on the prices of UPS and can change, if you go to your shopping cart you will see the shipping costs that are valid at that time. No shipping costs for purchases above € 200 in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg! Only in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg are the 24 hours service or delivery within 3 working days possible. Shipping outside of Europe is possible in concert.
Small order costs
For orders with a total amount of less than EUR 200, – ex. VAT, shipping costs are calculated as stated in the webshop.
Pick up order
Yes, picking up is possible, only by appointment. You must first order and pay for the products via the webshop.
For each item the delivery information and availability is indicated. Based on the indication you can estimate the delivery time.
- Stock item: In principle, the product is in stock. We expect the product to be delivered to you with a delivery time of up to 5 working days.
- Limited stock: If the item is in stock you can assume a delivery time of up to 5 working days. We try to ensure that the stock products are shipped the same day, provided they are ordered before 13:00. If it is no longer in stock then it must be ordered and you must take into account a longer delivery time. In the order confirmation we try to give you an indication of the delivery time.
- On order: It is not a stock item and is specially ordered for you. You must take into account a delivery time of more than a week. We try to indicate the delivery time on the order confirmation.
- Temporarily not available: The product is currently not available and our supplier can not deliver it. We can give no indication about the delivery time and whether the item will be available again and if so when. You can order the product so that you receive it as soon as possible as soon as it is available again.
- No longer available: The product is no longer supplied by CSN and/or its suppliers. You can no longer order this item.
- Soon available: The product will be available (again) within the foreseeable future. It may concern a new article or an article that was temporarily unavailable. We can not make a statement about the delivery time. You can order the product so that you receive it as soon as possible as soon as it is available.
We urge you to check the shipment and the packaging of the products on delivery. If there are any defects or the packaging is damaged, you must note this on the consignment note. It is essential for the further handling of any damage that you do this. If you do not do this, you can no longer rely on transport damage at a later stage. For the sake of completeness, we ask you to also report this via an e-mail message to email@example.com, stating your details, the order number, the date of the offer and the number of the consignment note.
After your order has left our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with your transporters track & trace code. This track & trace code can be entered on the website of the carrier to follow the further course of your order.